Dumb Didi Dumb DumbsAs expected, I've been very busy, with my 4 or so projects, tutorials, revisions. And to add up to my already wonderfully tight schedule is the puny 4 letter word with the big meaning;
test(s). However so, i have been able to squeeeeeze some time for my idling. heh. Now you see.. I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be doing my projects. Well, its typical of me. Honey and Baron would be extremely maxtremely annoyed and disappointed that i am wasting precious time.
Anyway, the weather kind of sucks. No wait, i guess for now it sucks big fucking time. Well its been raining almost non-stop, and it can be lovely yet extremely annoying. Sometimes when i think of the big fat drops of water falling from the sky, i wonder if its the same for the other incredibly dry lands like Africa. 'Cause if its not, then i pray hard for the well being of us humans here and there.. May the wind be almighty strong to blow the rain clouds away from us to Africa and let them have the
abundant water supply for this season.
Lovely weather means prolong sleep, and this is the reason for my late rising this morning. Amazingly i made it to school in time.. But it was annoying 'cause i was wet even before the day began for me. As though we needed anymore reason to be complaining, the power supply in our lab this morning just poofed. And so.. annoying crap. And then remained in school to do some project research, and it was almost useless 'cause the search engines we were allowed to use were downright dumb and pathetic. So, we just swept up anything closest to relevant.. which on my part was not much.
Hurmph. I hate the rain right now. If only it weren't raining, we would've gone in search for my much needed school shoes.. My sneakers are uncomfortable, the soles of my sandals and slippers are almost non-existent. Bloody buggers.
Ouh.. and and i want a new hairstyle. I want to cut my hair!! I've had long hair since forever and my head is now not immune to its weight. And it is beginning to annoy me.. I want something like this..

can..? Noo.. my dad will kill me for that. haha. Anyway, she (the model) is one of my favourite photographers.. She's got a unique style.. heh. By the way, i had to change the pictures on my blogskin(scroll up please.) 'cause the pictures i used before were copywrighted and needed some licensing. Ouh well damn. I loved those pictures.. Talking about photography, I'll give you an insight on my progress as a self-train photographer..
Vogue

Okay this is candid.

Masquerade.

Ahha.. Violent rejection

So? How is it? For dumb dumb starters, I'm quite alright yeah?
(Bad shots)+(Bad skills)+(not really goodlooking people) = Cannot make it.
Now, there is no way i am ever going to advertise or promote my school. 'Cause it is general knowledge that nanyang sucks. But i don't know, i just got aesthetic for a moment when i saw it on the train on the way home..
Choose it, Love it, Live it, Stupid!

Speaking of which, I am officially part of a group of student representatives who are going to put on fake faces and mock enthusiasm to promote this beautiful and innovative and wonderful school of ours. I will be a tour guide. Doesn't that sound like fun?!?! Huh?huh? But even before it starts, the rules and regulations are pretty hard on us. Especially for me me me.
No bringing visitors to isolated places - boring..
Wear lanyard - okay maybe this isn't too bad..
We will be given a tee to wear - the suspense is what color??
and the last one that i could remember - no physical contact. damn..
heh. doesn't that sound sick and perverted??
okay. off i go. Ouh by the way, i shall publicly say this. The consequences may be harsh for it to come from meeeeeeeee but.. i can't help it but say.
Britney Spears, you looked good today. - from miss j and meee.
good night all you beautiful people.. cheerios..