<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 January 2007 4:07 AM
.O.M.F.G.
i need sex for breakfast
I am still up. The emphasis 'still' tells a lot. It means I'm awake doing my work. It means I'm supposed to be in bed. It means I'm screwed in the morning. It means I've tried a dozen times to sleep but end up dragging my supermassive sorry ass out of bed and switching on my laptop and untagling wires and blogging my pissness away when I'm supposed to be growing taller while i snooze. My back hurts and my eyes are strained and my brain is malfunctioning and my nose is watery and like a bloody fucked up insomniac I'm jamming the keys on my laptop like there's no tomorrow. And for shit's sake my laptop is lagging!!!
@#$€%&^*!!!!!
Shall go on and EDIT the marketing project later. And recreate the stuff that was supposed to be done lightyears ago. And I'll get started on my tutorials. And my speech is only half done. God knows how I'm going to deliver such an intelligent piece without the script in hand.
Spent the entire weekend grandmasitting. It wasn't much; I watch her slip in and out of dreamland while the television is blaring and she watches me as i cut and paste my marketing project like a primary one kid fixing her masterpiece family tree, carefully splurting glitter and cutting and glueing shapes onto the construction paper. I'm happy at least I've got something to keep myself busy while she's around. Really, we get along well enough, but my malay language cannot make it past PM Lee Hsien Long. I have a diction ability of a primary school student, and don't ask me how I made it through the o levels without retaking the malay paper..
Despite the state of my mental health right about now, I am determined to get my work done. I am listening to a sad song right now, and its on the rewind. Shall dedicate this song to my dear brother, who is going through some sort of internal disturbance..
I would hold you in my arms;
I would take the pain away,
Thank you for all you've done;
Forgive all your mistakes.
There's nothing I wouldn't do;
To hear your voice again,
Sometimes I want to call you;
But I know you won't be there.
I'm sorry for, blaming you
For everything, I just couldn't do.
&I've hurt myself
by hurting you.
I messed up my own mental health.
Where's Borat?



.
play