Break OffSuddenly days are just incredibly predictable.
Wake up+Go for class+Do projects+Go Home+Continue Projects+Chores+Sleep
That is basically the accidental roster for the last few days. It sucks big time when you're simply shackled by brain cracking neck straining time consuming assignments like these. I don't mean to complain, nor do i mean to sound whiny, but really.. Why push all projects till the last minute? Can we not do, like, half the project load in the first semester? Cramping it all up is obviously going to cripple our ability to produce the best product we can give. And for expectations of flawless final products just seem absurd. Really.
My brain is tired. I'm all set for shut down right now. But No.. I have work to do. Economics PowerPoint to complete. Report to edit. Presentation to go over. And it's due on Monday..
I'm just hoping the Open House would prove entertaining. Or else hell to all those secondary school
kids.PicTours
QuQu and me : Open House Briefing

Curry.

QuQu pulling out white hair.

She called it Curly Fries (??)

My Hady concert Ticket.
And she's coming with me!!

Macroeconomics Suck!!

Heh.Heh.Heh
Her signature pose; delightful.
Overload of work and breaking off from all social life supply makes the brain go berserk and the person a total retard. Total randomness; today was one of the best days of the week. One Of.. Miss J and I are recovering nicely, I think, and wL finally back with us. And although superficial, our ridiculousness did make the day seem like long lost heaven.
Everyone around me are really in bloody hell moods. Really, even I'm not as cheerful as I used to be. I guess these assignments are just wringing out all humane sense we had left in us after 17 years of surviving crap.
My lovely lovely people.. Miss J Britney Spears wL
Cheer Upp.
Love you Loads!