<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 January 2007 9:59 AM
God knows I'll never survive winter. Rainy seasons could almost kill me, what of winter. I might freeze to death. I might die of a blocked nose. Die of a blocked ear. Die in my sleep 'cause I'm super motivated to just lie between the covers and forgo everything else that was important. To make this life threatening experience more on the edge, I HAVE A FREAKING FEVER/COLD/INFLUENZA. I don't even know what bloody virus I've got in my system, but what i know is its causing my nose to be overloaded with never ending flow of mucus. My cheekbones hurt, and my upper jaw as well. And I'm still here in school blogging my time away, waiting for Honey and Baron to come. The free Access lab sucks. Computers aren't working sensibly and the noise pollution is enough to penetrate my blocked ears.

Okay, trust me, it isn't as bad as it sounds. I'm just exaggerating.

I would've skipped school today if it were not for the project to complete/compile/collate , the oh-so-necessary survey to do, and my accounts test today. I dragged my ass here to not cause fuss in the later days, in case the virus in me just burns me to god knows what. I'll do whatever i can for the moment.

Aren't i so dedicated? Ouh god I'm so bashful. heh.

Alright I'm going to blow my nose off right now. Good morning all you beautiful people!!


.
play