Horror shows never do me good. Thrillers thrill me, but no I'm not an avid fan of horror films. The first
freak show i ever watched was the uncut version of
Exorcist, when i was 5 years old, and since then i was afraid of being alone and of dark places. But currently I love watching
Supernatural, on channel 5. Its nice to watch. Scary, freaky, thrilling, it grips you by the throat. I'm watching it while I'm writing this, so pardon me for any errors. And, ahem!, i have learnt to control my fears.. But i still have a fear of flight, and next week's episode of
Supernatural, its about ghastly encounters on planes..
Wonderful..Anyway, in a nutshell, the first week of school has been extremely tiring. I don't know why, and i can't seem to put my finger on it. Maybe its because I've been lazing around so much during the holidays that I've forgotten about the energy it takes to survive one day of school, let alone a week. And, ironically, I've only been to school for 2 days this week and I feel as though it were 5 days. My back hurts, my neck is straining, my eyes are watery half the time and my hands are forever working. Ahh well. There's so much to do. I have projects to complete, tutorials to prepare, revisions to carry out, ouh bugger!! Who ever said polytechnic was a piece of cake? Screw you..
Okay okay. now for the long overdue..
.PicTours.



















I'm too tired to put captions. Shall do it some other time. I'll let you know when its done. For the meantime, just narrate it for yourself. It's too late for revisions,and I'm tired anyway, so I'll save that for tomorrow. Shall go read my novel now. Some sexy one titled Solace. heh.
By the way, my dearest*, 2's a company, 3's a crowd. Think it through..
Cheerios!!