<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 January 2007 11:18 PM
State your Worth

It comes as no great surprise that the Nanyang Poly Open House was a loser. Seriously, Nanyang Poly is so insignificantly boring that, sadly, it has become a stereotype that clings to potentially wonderful people like a bad body odour that won't go away. Its a pity how some people just end up here. Its even more a pity how some people find Nanyang Poly a school to consider. Okay, I sound like I'm condemning Nanyang to hell, but no, its not as bad as it sounds.. I'm glad I've got somewhere to study.

But really, the school was buzzing with either overzealous kids or no brainers with no where else to go. It was kinda surprising that there would be such a turn out. No.. I didn't feel proud at the fact that people actually bothered to come. But yeah, as I briefly mentioned, the school open house was a loser. It was pretty boring. Mainly 'cause nothing at all stood out. Everything was pretty much monotonous, and nothing really was worthy of honest applause.

And yours truly was on duty yesterday. A tour guide, mind you. A tour guide who doesn't even have a clue about anything beyond the Business School, not counting the South Canteen. And pity pity, the school I was sooo highly familiar with was not part of the tour. A clueless Business student showing some bored Yuhua secondary school kids around the Design school. You can imagine how little meaningful words were exchanged. And, to make things more strained, I haven't an inkling that there was a Yuhua Secondary School. So when they told me their school and I stared blankly at their ... uniform, you know how it is.

But at least they weren't that bad a bunch. With exception for the boy who asked me how long the tour was going to drag at the start of the tour, and the group of malay/indian boys with hormonal problems, the rest were pretty much okay.. Ouh I forgot to mention my equally clueless partner in crime, QuQu.

Yeah it was tiring, and we ended the tour about an hour earlier. Who cares, they weren't interested anyway. And then we chilled at the lounge. Then left. Met up with Britney Spears. Persuaded him to watch Hady with us. Funny 'cause he actually came! I expected him to run for his dear life.

Okay, this post is getting too wordy.



My everday necessity.

The early bird brains

Curry, my Fellow clueless tour guide.

I find the granny cute.

Lunch for the day.

Auditorium

hady people. hady.

birthday surprise.

Amazingly that's all the pictures I took for the day.. Amazingly. And i forgot to bring the Digital Camera, so when my mum found out i didn't get to take pictures of hady's nostrils she was disappointed. But shall give him credit for the wonderful singing. Go hady. No I ain't no hardcore fan.


So we left the concert half way. Shopping with BSpears, northpoint. Brought him all the way there to buy a bloody lecture pad. Heh.

Britney Britney.. haha shall laugh and tease you about yesterday. Seriously I found it spastically ridiculous, on a light hearted note. You know why you wanted to loiter with me; you know why you didn't want to go home. It's cause.... you're going to miss spending time with me!! hahaha. Admit it. You missed the train 'cause i couldn't decide where I wanted to go. You didn't go home 'cause I didn't want to. And no don't lie about following me just because I forgot to return you your marketing notes. You...

Okay okay shaln't rub it in. I shall stop dreaming. hahaha. Back to my projects. 2 more due this Tuesday. The weekends shall be burnt.

This is for you guys.

Have a great weekend everybody!!




.
play