The anatomy of the supposed other half.
What can I say?
Its like when you dip your hand into the sea and catch a fish. You grasp it with both hands to stop it from slipping away. And it watch it closely, so closely, under scutinating eyes. And then, it dies. And you drop it back from where you caught it and sigh. There are many fishes in the sea.
Its like contact lenses of today. Permanent lenses were all the rage. Now everyone is too lazy, and so comes the trend of monthlies. You use one for a month or so, and then you discard it for a fresher one. And then came the most recent trend of dailies. You use one for a day and discard it for another tomorrow. Why trouble myself with commitment when I can change as and when I like?
?Somethings I don't understand.
Relationships.
Should I give it another go?
Miss j you break me at times..