<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 February 2007 12:14 PM
HomeRun

Its like moving to Africa to live in a dung house and cry everytime I see a big fat lion behind that tree. Its like I'm cut out of the picture I used to sit well in, and its funny how I once thought I could never care less but in the end it affects me nonetheless.

And it HAD to happen now.

Okay come to think of it, I've never really been in good terms with my parents.. We'd always have these good times together, and whenever I think our relationship is turning for the better, it all just collapses and we're back to square one. And when I say back to square one, it means giving the cold shoulder and the unreasonable anger. Its like living with strangers. You leave the house without saying goodbye, you eat dinner on your own and your calls never last for 15 seconds.

Believe me i used to like it. Mainly 'cause it basically means you mind your own business and I mind mine. But it never lasts because somehow they seem to not be able to live without talking to me, or finding faults. Its like an absolute necessity for them to mend the broken bridge.

I swear to God I wish that bridge would remain broken.

Maybe I'll regret saying that some day. But not now. I am annoyed, and I've had enough of it. To ensure my own peace, I'll do whatever I'm told lest i find it beyond me. There isn't any point in being rebellious. What goes around, comes around, yes?

Then again, like I said before, it hurts at times. When you walk away, you act like you don't give a shit about them.. it affects you one way or another. This is what you can call my humane and sensible side. Sometimes I could just watch them plot ways to get back into talking terms, or the way they wait for you to make that first move, its like its your cue for some effort.

Whatever. I'm not going into details about this. And I don't owe anyone any explanation for my most unfavourable behaviour. It'll go by.

Hurmphh.. I'm having this pain, in my stomach. Not that morning toilet pain stuff, I rarely get that. But this one's rather unbearable. I'd have to curl up like a ball before i feel better for like 10 seconds. Perfect.

I've abandoned my studies enough..

People say time heals everything. Well , I'm still waiting..



.
play