Hot Diggity Dog
Was watching my brother play cs this morning while I was getting ready to go out. I thought it looked/sounded cute.. Hot Diggity Dog, that is if I remember it correctly. Like some super cool African American rapper's stage name.
Okay nevermind, don't bother asking me why i titled my entry today with something stupid. I've never really made much sense anyway, so to hell with it.
Went out to supposedly study. Now, whenever I say I'm studying you can always roll your eyes and go, "Ya right!", because you and I both know I'm just trying to sound like a good girl. You'll never really see me study, or if I'm studying you can always assume that I'm day-dreaming. Don't bother testing me or asking me questions; I'll just stare at you like you spoke dog language.
Anyway anyway, went out to McD to study, walked aimlessly around toa payoh, hang out in the library. Today was productive, in a way. I realised how much work i have left to do to be super prepared for my exams. Strolled around toa payoh and noticed how crappy it is. Hanged out at the library and amazed myself with stupid hairstyles, stupid dog breeds (god forgive me.) and fascinating out-of-this-world chairs. Let's not talk about that super useful statistics guide book I conveniently flipped through and not realise how useful it would've been. Really, spending time with smart people makes me hallucinate.
The rest of the day.. is dumb. Stupid packed mrt trains. Shall say no more.
Okay. Random pictures..
Today::
This reads: Heaven
That fascinating chair.
He doesn't read. He's just posing, trust me.

Friday::
My cerebro (think X Men)

Random..

Brownly love.

The cute and the chak face.

Okay, when I'm bored, or when I'm online, i search the net for art. I'm not a geek of art, I just appreciate it.
I think this one is cute.

Nice..

This is You looking at Me.

Okay, end of my random pictures.
Some were taken days ago, some today.
Honestly, i forgot what i wanted to say.. if i can think of whatever it was, I'll post it the next time. Other than that, I haven't more to say. I'll go off and study now. Cheerios people..