<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 February 2007 9:32 AM
I am happy. Despite the fact that I have to complete the nerve wrecking Frontpage project by tomorrow, Despite knowing that my tests are like shit and it wouldn't be much help for my major exams, Despite the fact that I have yet to solidly grasp any of the modules for this semester, Despite the fact that in two days school will be over, Despite the fact that exams are in like 2 weeks time, Despite the fact that I am sleep deprived, Despite the fact the my laptop is CB problematic, Despite the fact that the school computer is screwing up my thumbdrive, Despite the fact that I am officially broke,Despite the fact that I don't have a job, Despite the fact that I am pissing my mother off for abandoning my chores, Despite the fact that annoying buggers keep appearing, Despite all that.. I am happy.

If you think I am for real; CB you are stupid.

I am not happy. Nor am I depressed. I am hanging on. Whoever's telling me I cannot make it is a sadistic moron with chicken shit for brains. No I am not whiney, nor am I complaining. I am just plain smart, in my own world. Don't worry, I know Reality.


I like this pic. Depicts a long lonely road. Once again, I am not depressed.

Sashay found this in our tutorial room. I find it cute. Too bad she wants it.
QuQu's packed lunch.
Believe me she loved it.
Typical. wL favorite meal.

Yours Fucking Truly with nuggets.
Okay. I was happy temporarily. I got myself some good hot soggy fries.
Ahha I am not vain.
Ahha I am not not vain.
She pose cute.
Ahem.. I am not not not vain!!!


Okay no offense to the people in the pictures above. I love you all. And okay I am vain.
I am going to be late for lecture.
LoveHateFuckYouBye!



.
play