<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 February 2007 4:18 PM
Principles



Constant procrastination.
Idleness.
Negligance.

Which leads to : rushed revisions and messy notes.
Which leads to : a non-absorbent brain, tiredness, headaches.
Which leads to : short-lived resolutions to study better and be more dilligent in the coming year.

I am one who deserves a slap for a wake up call.
If you're reading this, don't volunteer to slap, i'm just saying..

Right now I am thankful I didn't make it to Junior College. Or else i can forget about promoting my ass to year two. Then again, sometimes I wish I made it to Junior College, 'cause i believe there.. I would be more motivated to study. Am i right? No?

Right now, my brain is like a black hole. I've been learning my Principles Of Marketing the whole day, and I absorbed and understood what I've been reading (i do seriously!!), but the problem lies in where all this information went to after understanding. It just disappears, like the things that get sucked in that black hole..

KNNCCB.

If I have the uncanny ability to suddenly forget the names of the people I mix around with everyday (say.. my brother.. Miss J.. Keju..) What are the odds of remembering anything from this glorious Principles of Marketing book of mine??



Like HELL I'm going to remember anything..


Great.
And I vividly remember my science teacher, when I was in secondary two, telling me that studying uses up only 10% of your brain. She's a biology teacher and head of department, so I trust what she says.. WTF! She is the one woman I know who makes studying soooo effortless.

And the fact that I can actually remember that?!


Its raining snakes and chickens and my brother's going to watch whatever movie his watching and here I am..

By the way, why do we spell business as b.u.s.i.n.e.s.s.?

Bu-si-ness?

Sabirah, shut up.


.
play