<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 February 2007 3:00 PM
Stripped.


People, enlighten me on the possible advantages I would gain by being aroused from bed at 8am on a Sunday. The bed just felt so good, nice and cool. I wonder why anyone would want any bed warmers..


So, its early morning breakfast with the family. All the way to Geylang, 'cause my mum had a sudden desire for the food there (??) And they ordered so much food.. And I could barely touch my bowl of noodles; it had beef in it and it was too much to eat and looked so non appetizing. I suck at breakfast, really. Then it was off for early day shopping at Toa Payoh. My parents are extremely aesthetic when it comes to cheap buys.. They could buy stuff like squirrels storing acorns for winter.. And now I'm officially broke.. CB man!


Stripped of make-up, eyeliners, bangles and nice clothes; I'm thankful we didn't survive all the way to Orchard Road.. Everyone grew tired and our pockets had holes as big as an elephant's asshole, so we headed home.

It feels good, but at the same time weird. Its like walking butt naked; and I am not getting used to it. Neither should you. If it were not for mock confidence and the sense of cannot-be-bothered-ness, I would have hidden myself under my dear father's armpits. Still like me, B? (haha inside joke.)



.
play