Cuppa tea?Looking back, I'd smile at the thought of my childhood. I'd anticipate school holidays and weekends and public holidays. I'd anticipate the time my parents leave us at home to live in our fantasy world with our toys; Futuristic Hot Wheels, Super cool Transformers, stiff idiotic Barbie Dolls, generations of Batman and Ultraman.
My childhood was good, in a sense. Life was always like a barter trade. For good grades I got endless play times, good behaviour promised a good birthday celebration and more
hari raya money.. and so on. I ought to love my parents more.
Ought to.Somehow the feeling just cannot come.
Now holidays are such a bugger. I finally spent some good time with ZiZi. It's been quite a while since we last went out together. He's always rushing off to work, and me.. well I'm just burnt by my own tempers due to boredom and the feeling of over familiarity with the house chores. I've turned into a fucking housewife. Now all I need is a steamy affair..
Went for that heart pounding interview, and after that.. to Causeway Point. Like I've said, its been a while..
We had a good time, although it was only for about a 2 hours or so. This used to be often, polylife just screwed it up.
Tuesday's movie date with ZiZi's going to be cancelled. We're both going to be busy, and tired by the end of the day. Looks like its going to be a looong wait. ByeBye, 300..
Currently reading:
- Divided Loyalties
- Haunted Ground
- Paint it Black, a novel.
Haha my library fines reached $10.00. wtf..