I did mention in my previous post that, indeed, boredom could never possibly kill. It takes more than some I-don't-know-what-to-do-now moments to drive someone to death. But today I learnt that there is one thing that could kill me.
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
Pardon me but I do not know how to make this sound any less bitchier, but really, I do not like to wait.
Yes, maybe 5 or 10 minutes wouldn't do much, 30 minutes is not that indecent. I'm not saying I can't taking lateness. I don't mind really. But 2 fucking hours of waiting..
OMFG man! That god forsaken Woodlands Polyclinic. It takes like forever to get a professional consultation. And half the time, its not worth the wait..
Dragged my ass out early to send my mum to the polyclinic; she strained her back last night. And we had to wait for 2 whole hours just to consult that foreign doctor. And half the time, he wasn't attending to any patients. Everytime a nurse went in with a new stack of files, I would peep in, and see him staring at his computer or flipping through god knows what! I could just bang on his door and scream at him; or walk right in and slap him till his head did a 360 degrees rotation and maybe snap off his fucking neck and roll down on the floor.The worse bit was that the consultation took way less than 5 fucking minutes!
@$#^&%*!!!As you can see, waiting does wonders to my brain stability. (Also partly due to the fact that my mum was complaining like there's no tomorrow.)
So, before I let my brain self-destruct, I focused on something else.
This man and his weeks old baby in front of me.
I dare say; he's a heck of a father. He was able to change the diapers and feed the baby (via bottle, in case you get confused.) on his lap in less than 3 minutes. It may sound easy but really, at a time he did look lost at how to go about things, with the backpack he carried and the the baby in his arms, but he managed it.. smoothly, which was surprising, I must say.
The baby looked so small and fragile; its head could fit snugly into my palm, and it looked like it could just snap its neck or break its back any second.. yet the father was sooo cool and gentle with it.
Haha. If I had a husband
(IF) and he somehow persuades me to have a baby, he better be
that good or he might just have to kiss his fatherly dreams goodbye.