<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 March 2007 2:12 PM
If only you had a neck, I could just strangle you. If only you were nowhere near complication, maybe I could see right inside you and tell what the fuck is your problem. If only you were human, maybe I could nag at you for being such a rebellious and stubborn loser. If only I were a rich spoilt brat, then I could just purposefully drop you and go "Ok i want a new laptop.".

The last few days spent without the laptop were ironically blissful. The novels at hand are equally wonderful, so it comes to no surprise that I didnt miss the once dearest laptop. The only reason I switched it on now is solely due to past experience, when I set about painting the house and left it unused, only to switch it on a week later to find the lcd screen CB problematic. Since the cables of the lcd screen were quickly fixed, the entire computer gradually became a dickhead.

Seriously, right now I want to be a Paris Hilton and demand for the newest and most fashionable laptop that promises a long useful life. And also maybe demand for a hot IT teacher included in the package. Now wouldn't that rock your socks off?

Now let's talk about things not associated with technology, CBs and hot men.

2nd week of work, and things are looking pretty swell. So far my colleagues have been very helpful, and nice, and patient. Made some Hi&Bye friends, which to my dismay are mostly aunties. You can't expect much from a working environment with 70% of your colleagues being housewife material with a loathing for homeliness.

Matters at home;
Dad is overly dedicated with his work now, I hate him that way. I just don't get it. Why?
As for mum, the constant breakout of ulcers in her mouth are killing her. Thankfully I've never had such ulcers, which makes me wonder how you get them. And hers is like long lasting..Why?
ZiZi's spending as much time as he can outside. They're always picking on him, and comparing him with me. Its not fair for him. Maybe he should try harder to show that he is in fact trying his best?
The 5 year old brat, is becoming a pain up my ass. And everyone's as well. Even my mum said we were angels compared to him!

Sometimes its easy to blame everything else,
before you turn that accusing finger back to yourself.
Its like watching the vase you were cleaning fall into pieces,
not attempting at all to save it,
and then blame the wind from knocking it out of your grasp.
Doesn't that sound so simple?
Blaming something un-blamable?
I need to focus.



.
play