<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 March 2007 6:13 PM
Just as I thought getting a year older wasn't much of a deal, ZiZi cheerfully told me that I wouldn't be able to watch 300, 'cause it's M18. I don't really want to believe him, after all, I am turning 18 very very soon. But, if I were to consider what he said, there goes one movie..

But, as disappointing as that could get, I've pacified myself with the thought that this year.. is a glorious year. Plenty-a-plenty of movies to watch.

  1. Blood&Chocolate
  2. Primeval
  3. The Messenger
  4. Transformers
  5. TNMT

Most probably wouldn't watch 2. and 3.. I'd need inhalers for those. And 4. and 5. are WTH, I know. They're not out yet, but the trailers promise a good show. Haha, they bring back memories, these two. When I was about 4 year old, I'd sit at the TV from 4-6pm almost everyday to watch them. Now I'm wondering why they decided to movie-tise these ancient cartoons..

Moving on, the holidays are dragging so slowly. I never thought I'd actually complain about having an abundance of leisure time, but miraculously I am. Mum is supposedly excited about my job, and she's pointed out all the cons of this job. Maybe this is where my life would become exciting.

According to mum,
This line of work is very interesting. You'd get to handle many different types of customers, who are not always nice, with many different behaviours and demands and expectations of you..

And I see my enthusiasm spiraling down the toilet bowl. Sometimes I wonder if she was being pathetically deliberate or if she was just plain clueless about the things to say at a certain situation. Nevertheless, I didn't give it much thought. Almost all jobs are like that anyway..

I feel like going for that Mosaic Music Festival..
I feel like watching a movie.
I feel like going to the esplanade for no particular reason.
I feel like shopping.
I feel like watching DVDs back-to-back.

Can I have a strawberry ripple ice-cream please?




.
play