Long post, people
As most of us like to exclaim, age is just a number. Yet all of us are subconsciously aware that with a certain age comes a certain status. This week, age has been the center of most of my conversations and thoughts. Not that I constantly remind myself about turning 18, which in fact seemed like a hell of a big deal when I was younger. Currently, I've lost such anticipation. Suddenly it doesn't seem that great anymore. And honestly, I forget about it from time to time..
The semestral exams are finally over; school is out, and the holidays are here to stay. Time for me to get a job.. or else I'd have plenty of time in my hands, and I am not very wise at that. However so, boredom could never possibly kill.
Reflecting on the exams.. no comments I guess.. Heh. I'm not too happy about it, 'cause I believe I could've done a lot better, if I had focused a lot more.
People, no comments on that. Don't tell me you told me so..
This week has been undeniably hectic. Early morning group studies, late night self revisions, rushing home and rushing off, lack of sleep, tiredness, headaches. Exams gets to people.. Its a wonder how I used to find it a breeze. People, I was a straight A student, thank you very much!
But, unfortunately, my abilities left me when I needed it the most, in secondary school. And thus, i see no reason to continue bragging.
So, the first occasion to mark the start of my holiday is in fact my dad's boss' Chinese new year barbecue. My dad has been working for the company for 10 whole years I believe.. And I'd like to believe that he is a treasured senior worker. He (my dad's youthful boss) treats us like family.
I remember him since he was a wacky bachelor, to a freshly married and rather mature businessman, to now, a doting father. Awww.
Anyway, I got Red Packets!! Although its just 2 packets..Whoopee! Haha. And, although it doesn't really come as a surprise, when I saw a balding friend of his receive red packets as well, it kind of makes me laugh. I just find it cute to watch a full grown man have no choice but to accept a red packet. I heard its not a good thing to reject it, so watching him gladly receive it is funny to me. Imagine if he started jumping for joy when he got it. Haha.
Pictours.
Finally! Dinner alone with the brother.. Been so long, his busy working & me, mugging..

















There you have it. My week.
The rainy seasons are here again sadly. Going out would be such an annoying ordeal..
My gran is here for the weekends. She's getting better, stronger. I'm so glad, but at the same time there has been much disagreements here and there among my maternal relatives, and heated arguments are common. I shall not reveal more..
Shall go spend some quality time with my gran. I miss her.
I ought to spend quality time with everyone.
By the way, i find this post a little disconnected and random. Don't you?
Happy Holidays People