Blow It Off
My laptop is such a wet blanket. Having put away the headaches for the day, I was ready to babble on the good stuff and it just had to load like a freaking sloth, its annoyed me back to square one. Obviously, overworking is not the matter for this dear laptop of mine, and days of rest just seems to get it all the more lazier. And now I can't blabla about gay stuff because I've just lost my cheerfulness.
Its 2.30am and I'm awake.
My email is like a dumping ground for crap from Friendster. I get loads of emails, it even beats ST701's daily update on available jobs. I'm too lazy to bother or reply any of the messages received, and I'll just laugh my head off 'cause practically 95% of these messages are out-of-this-world horny. There's a sudden rise in requests, views and messages, it actually gets pretty nerve-wrecking, but I'm simply too lazy to bother now. To heck with it!
Moving on...
Ironic as it is, I miss my family. Hah. Never envision me saying that! Everyone's busy, and we don't see each other anymore.. Or maybe its just me. 'Cause I wake when everyone else are off and my mum is dead asleep (she works the night shift), and I come home when everyone's half asleep.
Nevermind.
Work's been good.. I guess. It wasn't bad once I got the hang of things. And I've got good friends too, so its great. However so, the computer system has been pretty fucked up, and I've been sent to do some old-school computer work, which SUCKS. I'd rather skip work than have to work.
I sooo hate computers and IT whatevers right now!
I got my first pay.
Like hell I'm booking ZiZi's weekend soon, before he starts school and burns out.
Movies Galore!
(I'm always saying that but I never really get to go now do I..?)