<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 April 2007 2:36 PM
Coffee is love

I feel so lethargic these days. I'm always dying to snatch a couple of minutes / hours of shut eye. And these aren't the usual light naps I take after school; they're those deep sleeps complete with dreams and dead oblivion to the world. It kills, you know. I lose much useful time, and now that my grandmother is here, she makes it worse. Haha. Afternoon bedtime has become a part of this household's daily routine, and as I'm blogging away, I'm planning to sleep once I'm done.

Miss J called me late last night and pretty much made me realise I'm pretty pathetic. I don't even know what modules I'm taking and now I'm wondering if I told her which class I'm in correctly. To think that school will begin in a week or so, and I don't even know what I'll be learning. Geeez.

I'm suddenly having a craving for that hot spicy pasta dish at Swensen's. I forgot the name, but I do know its spaghetti. Thinking about the hot red sauce atop the well prepared pasta is.. mouth-watering. Since I'm going out next Tuesday, might as well grab the chance. We'll go for dinner at Swensen's, yeah?

Ouh and and and. I want to watch a movie. A couple perhaps. Track back and you'll know how looong I've been yearning for the movies. So near yet so far!!

#1

#2

#3
We'll see what I end up watching, if I even watch something. For now, I'll go sleep with my grandmother and drown myself with Nescafe for the rest of the day. And the days to come.
Good day, all you beautiful peepol!!



.
play