<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 April 2007 11:21 PM
The holidays will soon draw into a close, in a couple of minutes, and Monday will loom on, hence the first day of school. I would love to sound more enthusiastic than I currently am, but its hard to be excited about school and all when you're feeling tired and sick. A way to start the semester, yes?

What can I say about the holidays? Productive? Felt satisfaction? I don't know. I must say the mind does go berserk when the paycheck is due, and the thought of spending it all is downright sinful. Admit it, alright. But I guess its too late now that I realize I need a rest. Working my ass off almost everyday, restless nights, never-ending chores, errands to run and whatnot. My body clock is going haywire. And school, is tomorrow.

I spent my last pay well it seems, yet it just occured to me that the things I needed the most are the things that were blanked out of my shopping list. Sneakers and a bag for school. If I couldn't care less, I'd wear slippers everyday and carry that elephant of a tote bag. But slippers are an apparent no-no in school (like I'd care for long) and tote bags are very very very inconvenient. I pledge solemnly to get myself a bag and sneakers with my next pay. And school, is tomorrow.

I am no where near ready for school, and my headache is worsening.

Bravo Sabirah Bravo.



.
play