I hate it when I get these headaches at midday, 'cause they simply last till the night. It's that throbbing pain at the back and front of your skull which makes you frown inevitably. My head feels heavy despite a considerably early night sleep and a late rouse from sleep this morning. To say I have lack of sleep is ridiculous, to say I am troubled by financial matters is simply untrue, and to say I am pining deeply for school is fiction to the end.
I finally spent some promised quality time with Miss J. That M18 movie was scary. Nightmare detective. No, maybe scary doesn't describe it right. It was suspenseful, it was intrigueing, and it was funny. At least Miss J made it look funny. Guruguru Guruguru..
Here I thought I'd get a brave front from Miss J, yet all I got were equally scared and ohmygod what the fuck reactions from her. Nevertheless we enjoyed the movie. Definitely a movie to catch in theatres, all that blood splattering, and scary effects.
It was dinner at Swensen's, which saw us walking all the way from Cathay Cineleisure to Plaza Singapura. Thank God for my comfortable slippers. We arrived in time for a nice leisurely dinner, but it was cut short as I had to rush off to work. I guess I ate the wrong dish, so I didn't exactly get the dish I was yearning for. And I didn't have my customary ice-cream dessert everytime I ate at Swensen's. Anyhow the ambience was perfect. And we had an eye candy of a manager that took our order, which was a plus for me yesterday.
Work wasn't bad either. I had a pleasant time throughout, just that I keep getting people talking to me like I'm some 10 year old kid.
Yesterday; all my troubles seemed so far away.





I ought to get some shut eye, or my head will implode.