<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 May 2007 6:41 AM
As unhealthy as it seems, and is going to get, studying through the night is going to be a norm. Although sleep is very precious and important to me, sometimes one just can't help but say there's no other choice when we purposefully close an eye on that very appropriate choice of quitting my job and being broke for the sake of my health, and studies.

As usual, there's always this period of time when the students of Nanyang Polytechnic simultaneously rushing to complete their projects in time. This time, it way early. Already I'm rushing for 2 of my projects, and my ICA papers are just around the corner.

This calls for an over dosage of coffee / caffeine. And a super hardworking mode. Which I'm still not getting into.

There's more I'd like to say, like how Friendster people are sickening me, work and home is killing me, and how someone from the past is...

Its 6.41am and still, no one's awake. I think my brother's noisy phone alarm has activated itself a dozen times over, and he's still as unconscious as ever. This house is getting exhausted. No one can get out of bed in time, and practically no one can stay in bed long enough.

I'll post pictures next time. Now, I go be hardworking.


.
play