The first time I saw him at the MRT station, I thought I was doomed. If I were to bump into him like that everyday, I might consider finding an alternative route to school. But then, weeks passed and I realised it wasn't that bad after all. He's at the other side of school which is like a totally different world from mine, and our schedule most certainly differs.
I'm not afraid of the confrontation. If he's got something to say, he ought to.
Well, I dropped the ring he gave me. Into the toilet bowl. As I was adjusting my now loose jeans. Doesn't that sound so cliche?
Everything went down the toilet bowl..
My first reaction was pure curiosity, and when it finally dawned on me that I finally had 1 ring instead of 2 on my fingers, I laughed. I laughed, all by myself, in that bloody cubicle. Thank God I was alone. I don't need my colleagues to think I'm fascinated with things associated with toilets.
It's almost 5.30am, and I have maybe a lot of things to say, but I ought to get on with my Business Finance revision. I hope the paper's do-able. ICT's almost almost done. I am so in need of sleep, I'm hoping today ends as promised (2pm) and that I get to go home and snore contentedly before picking on people over the phone. Its so fun, you can't imagine my excitement!!