I'm happy. Why? Because I actually have friends who care. I have friends like Wee Leng who bothers about my health before my chopped tresses. I have friends like Jo who cares about my chopped hair, my germ spreading before my coughing. I have friends who want to say something but got lost somewhere and decided its best to shut up about it all together. I love you all, really.
Its a lazy Friday. I'm typing with 1 finger, eating ice cream with my other hand, and the Spice Girls are playing on the radio.
Mama I love you ,
Mama I care.
That is so ancient la! I used to love that song, the one and a few songs that made sense coming from them. To think that I was a fan of theirs when I was what, 6? Haha they look like clowns now.
I'm finally done submitting my SOA, and now flipping through my lecture notes, I can safely say, I've a lot to pick up. Even during EFMA lecture I was drifting in and out and my attention span was zilch. The number of hours lost is unbelievable, but I guess my homestay was justified enough. I could barely raise my head or stand up for more than a minute.
Okay, maybe I'll go shopping tomorrow for a Mother's Day gift and then I go be a studious bitch laaaaaahh.