Drama Queen
You know the feeling of wanting to sleep because you think you lack it & needing to do some catching up on your school work because you've been such a fucking laggard? I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you that my resolution for my 2nd year in polytechnic is to buck up and not get a GPA lesser than 2.6, which is pathetic lah. Or that right now I feel excruciatingly guilty that I am simply clueless about practically everything associated to my course. No, of course you wouldn't believe me, because I'm here typing away at 2 in the morning when I'm supposed to be in bed, or at least reading lecture notes.
I swear I switched on my laptop for the sole purpose of getting all the project guidelines available online as well as to retrieve the email Wee Leng promised to send. I was determined to get my mind on the right track, 'cause believe me I know how lost I am. Wee Leng constantly discusses with me project matters and I look at her like she spoke in French. And, the ironic part of it all is that I am the honorary team leader..
Yes, give me that WTF face.
Anyway, I was on MC for practically the whole week last week, only making it to school on Friday. 4 days away from school and it feels like I've been away for 4 months. Everything's moved so fast; this and that, and now projects are almost due and ICAs are around the corner, and we're running out of time. Its already the 3rd week of school and yet I'm barely aware of anything. Its irritating, you know, when you're so left behind.
Naively, I plan to complete all tutorials by the weekend, as well as reading up on ICT projects, as well as catching up on all modules, especially Business Finance. Ouh and to complete the ICT lab stuff. And my dad plans to rearrange the rooms again, because he says my brother's messing up both rooms with all his clutter. And I believe Grandma would be coming back one of these days.
Speaking of which, I guess its safe to say that Grandma is doing fine. She's hanging on and coping well. I do feel sorry for her, but really, she's becoming too sensitive, and it kind of irritates me. When I come back from school or work, tired and all, she thinks I'm ignoring her or finding her a nuisance when actually I feel lousy myself 'cause I still don't feel at all the pink of health. Mum and Dad sent her over to my aunt's place yesterday, and as I headed of to work, she spoke to me in a way as though she expects me to jump for joy while she's away. There's always miscommunication between us because she always takes things the wrong way, and it doesn't help that my Malay is deteriorating by the day.
Ouh well.
I was talking to Kaijie moments ago and he told me my entries are too chim. Really?
And yes, Kaijie, we'll have lunch together gether some time yeah? Our timetables are conflicting and we can never find a perfect timing, but we'll find some day alright? Haha what can I say, we're busy business buggers.
Alright. Goodnight.