And so, the term break is over and school commenced. Its so hard to go to school now that we have accustomed ourselves to staying at home, or doing work away from school. School seems so unnecessary all of a sudden, and the only reason we go to school is to make our youth worthwhile. In other words, we go for the sake of going.
Or maybe that's just me. =)
I would love to start off with some enthusiasm about school but really, I cannot come up anything nice to say and I would undeniably sound very retarded saying
Gosh school is ouh-so-awesome! But I think most of us wouldn't even dream of saying that, now would we?
With school basically revolving round nothing but projects and deadlines, we're all for skipping lectures for lunch, project meetings and pure laziness. School is such a bore right now, I'm done talking.
Plans for today :
- Library
- EFMA tutorial
- CRM revision
- Clean up my room (its a mess, i tell you!)
- Work
- French assignment (crap I didn't save my work..)
- Business Finance Project
That list will justify me a break in weeks to come. Like Sabrina said, Let's hope TEP would be a better experience.
Transformers are out tomorrow!! And the odds of catching it anytime soon? Zilch. I'm pining for my pay.
Movies.
Bugis Street.
Nokia.
Genting.
No this is sinful, Sinful!!