BIG DreamsI remember telling my parents that I plan to have no less than
$300 in my bank account since they've stopped providing me expenses and that all expenditure (i.e allowances, bills, etc) will be solely based on my pay. Obviously with such a remark, anyone would receive a good pat on/at the back because every parent can tell when a sign of independence and responsibility is shining in their dear child. Unfortunately the problem lies in a bank card, because with this card you charge practically everything on it, and sometimes, you think you own the central bank.
Yesterday was quick shopping with my mum and ZiZi, and I spent a whooping $110 or so in total. It may not sound much to you, but it sure does to me as I know how meagre (I'm exaggerating again.) my last pay was, and to watch it fly almost immediately. I admit I may not sound like a thrifty shopper, but honestly, by nature, I am not at all aesthetic about shopping, and the Great Singapore Sale does not intimidate me. HaHa.
I'm supposed to get started on my school projects and assignments, but I feel so un-enthused, its annoying. Everytime I switch on my laptop and start reading guidelines, they all sound so complicated and boring, I get sick and tired even before I actually finish reading one. And everytime I go to work i wish i were home; there's basically nothing much to do for hours, and I'll start feeling guilty about procrastinating and wished I had started. Let's not talk about my novels.
Everything around me is so demoralizing right now, I wish it were the semestral breaks.
Projects & Assignments :
- Marketing Management Project
- EFMA Project
- Business Law Project
- Business Finance Project
- French Class Assignments
- ICT Lab Presentations 2 & 3
- ICT Project 2
- Tutorial ( x 4 )
Okay, if I missed out anything at all, let me know. For now, I think I'll go get myself some lovely fattening finger food.