<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
30 June 2007 2:57 AM

I think I need an on/off button. That way, I can just switch myself on and off whenever I need to. Like now, when I ought to be snoozing, I end up getting out of bed at 2 a.m. because for some reason, I am restless. Wide awake. You know that irritating feeling, when you want to sleep, and you actually know you're tired, but then you just can't seem to fall asleep, no matter how hard you try? I feel like crying right now.

Nevermind. I guess I'll wait for my brother to come home before knock off, again.

While that, I read the tabloids about the Spice Girls coming back into the music scene. Like, what the hell for? Sorry to say, but I think girl groups like them are very passe, and obviously as well, they can't really sing, now can they? I wonder how their 2nd ( or god knows how many-th) shot at stardom would be like.

Watching them, I can't laugh, gasp, cry or eek. I'm lost. Haha.

Take a look at them, and note that they are the walking dramatic example that with time, people change. With a more sensible dress sense, I hope they sound better as well, because if they don't then their comeback wouldn't be more than a mock subject.

I'm sure you can figure out which is past. Looking at both pictures, I think I like Melanie C best, because she isn't outrageously dressed, then and now. In case you didn't know, she's the extreme right in the first picture, and 2nd from the left in the second. =)

Okay whatever with that.

Anyhow, ZiZi said Transformers is a must watch. Must with the capital M and an overemphasis. I guess he caught a glimpse of it at work; ahh the perks of working at the cinema.

Speaking of which, I've come to realise i don't even know what time ZiZi'll be coming home today. Oh well, he ought to be home soon. I, on the other hand, am dying for some sleep.

Swing it shake it move it make it
Who do you think you are?

Trust it use it prove it groove it
Show me how good you are.

So long and good night.




.
play