So what if its so uncool to listen?
I saw my secondary school friends today while running errands at Causeway Point. And what did I do? Walked the other way. Haha. I wasn't in the mood for stand-there-hi-hi-hi-hi-and-reminisce, and had hoped very much to blend into the massive crowd. Success!
Haha so I sound mean, but really they were just hi-and-bye people so that makes it alright yeah? =) I had forgotten about the official GST increment today, so the trip to Causeway Point was unpleasant. It was so crowded, it was a painful ordeal to shop. No, I didn't manage to shop.
I got myself 3 novels from the library today! Although in the back of my mind I know I don't really have the time to read. Ought to get started with my revision. 1st July; about 1 and a half more months before the semestral exams, right?
I am feeling accomplished, because I've just completed my Business Finance. Thanks to a very good friend. =)
Good Night.