<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 August 2007 12:12 AM
Collage for tomorrow

I think if I were to make a collage of snapshots of the last week or so, it would be colorful. But when i say colorful, it isn't necessarily all rainbows and butterflies. It was a mix of beauty and the shining of true colors, when you put aside all niceties and flare up. That, was my past week.

Finally, the projects-and-deadlines phase is over, and everyone felt the relief. Like a strangling hand releasing its grip on your pressurised windpipes. Although of course I am not 100% satisfied with all my projects, it is well over presentation time and the reports have been submitted, what more must I say? Its all over, we're left to ponder and anticipate judgement on our hardwork.

I spent my first free day in what seemed like years. Needless to say, it was uneventful, but I am more or less glad about that. I had a good rest. =)

I spent the morning rolling around in bed, and begrudgingly dragged myself out by 1p.m.. Breakfast was cold by then, and it was obviously lunchtime. After a brief meal and some pointless chat we headed off doing our own things. That's pretty much how we spend our days these days.I sat in my brothers room and propped up on his bed watching movies on my laptop, chewing on Honeystars. Those are the only things i did that were describe-able. The rest of the day I just &^$#@*&&%$#@$^&*.





I came upon an article about that Arkansas couple who recently celebrated the arrival of their 17Th child. The Duggars, a family of 19.

*&^$@%#!!

17 freaking' kids, get a load of that! Lets put all biology and sex education thoughts aside, 17 kids!! I think I'd DIE having to survive 17 births. Let alone raising and living with a crowd. Imagine one in Singapore. Its never ending Primary One registration, PSLEs, Secondary school registration, O-Levels, blablabla.

Needless to say,
I WILL DIE.

But it'll never happen, 'cause you will be fined for having a litter of babies. Right?

Gasp at the facts, people. For the Druggar Wonderwoman, its 17 brats, worth 10.5 years of her life. And they're anticipating more, 'cause the numbers are not fair; 10 boys 7 girls.

But nevermind, its only my point of view, Mum said its different when we're older because by then, who'd mind fuck and lots of babies to love, and rule over?

"It's a woman / mummy thing."

Ouh Whatever!




NiteNite.


.
play