<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 August 2007 4:55 PM
One of my friends actually told me to liven up for class, because I seem/appear very unenthusiatic for class. It gave me quite a shock really because so far I thought I've appeared appropriately enthusiatic for school. But then again, I wouldn't blame her because 1. if she was comparing me and herself, she's got a point there because she's super bubbly and cheery, 2. when she made the comment, I had just arrived for EFMA (who likes accounting? Shut up, losers!) make-up lesson which was after a very filling lunch and 3. She didn't spend breaktime with me so she didn't see me skipping around and laughing like shit.

However, if she were to make that comment today, I would think her mentally unstable. I don't know about you, but I find waking up early and making my way to school for a 1 hour only morning lecture seriously ridiculous. I could've skipped it anyway, but I decided to go because the lecturer was giving hints for the coming semestral exams and I needed as much tips as possible. But in the end, I felt like shit because she ended the lecture saying we should read the textbook anyway. CRAP!

I then headed over to AMK Hub to do a teeny little bit of shopping. And bought some stuff, including my pathetically broken showerhead. Afterwards it was home sweet home. =)

I'm supposed to be practicing for my french roleplay tomorrow but the damn menubar wouldn't open and when I succeeded, there was something wrong with the soundfile. Bummer la! How am I supposed to practice without knowing much about the pronunciation?

Bugger Bugger!

Okay shall go do my homework for tomorrow. Then its Public Holiday!
Hahahahahahhahahah.


.
play