<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 August 2007 2:35 PM
Play Pause Rewind



Something great for the weekends, I'm glad my day wasn't racing like a Ferrari. Take some time to stop and think. I did that yesterday, because behinds snoring men, I had nothing much to look at. Throw me a sewing kit, who knows, I'd sew you a Spongebob boxers. Now, that would've made it worth a story.

So stop the clock and look around you. I saw this man with a post-blablabla depression. He woke up crying of death, ranting about dying in water rather than staying here for so long. He looked miserable really, and for a moment my heart went out to him. Metal rattling, the nurse came with lunch, and he forgot his misery and ate lunch like he was on Survivor. He fussed about the food and for some more, and sooner or later the clouds were over him and he started wanting to die all over again.

I don't mean to be whatever, but gosh I didn't know depression hits you like that.

Daddy's been difficult lately, and as much as we're all holding on and loving him, its hard not to turn away and want to give up. More or less we're all tearing apart, and putting a brave front, so ladies and gentleman, a strong family for you.

Happy Holidays to you from me.
PS Wan, thanks for everything. Love.


.
play