<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 September 2007 11:49 AM
Come home with me

Denial. Take a second to know me better and you'll know its denial and infinite lies. I'd tell you I'd flunk and retain and it wouldn't matter when actually my heart pounds enough to power up a bullet train. I'd tell you that I couldn't care less if the world imploded tomorrow but really I wake up everyday thanking god I have stable grounds to step on.

Its really all about pretending numbness, and yes actually I do fiend numbness to get through things at times. But then again, they always come back. Something comes up and I feel affected, and everything starts coming back. There you have it, denial is not the best option. Never was.

I don't like this entry, but I have to go now. Till later.

I miss the way you whisper in my ear.


.
play