<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 September 2007 1:25 AM
Ouh and whatdoyouknow, the fasting month is here. Time appears to move very quickly these days, and gosh it won't be long before school resumes and, well Hari Raya. For now, medicated oil will be my bestfriend and food, so long.

They say we would feel deeply blessed during this time of the year, and I do honestly hope so. My results are a fucktard disappointment and I think I'm going to sulk for a bit. No, you cannot deny me that course of action. This is where I whine ever so often for the wonders of a time machine. Gah, I think I'm getting too old for that kind of fantasy.

JoDarling called last night (this morning, 1am to be exact) and wow-wee, we're both plain suckers. I guess we're dying for some time together, and I hope its soon. She's leaving for Phuket in what, 2 weeks time? Ouh well, more reasons to sulk.

Ahh well at least I know for the rest of the holidays, its work work starve work. Sparing some time for the loves would be, almost impossible but you're worth the try. Say, I kind of like the sound of my holiday plan, at least it kills time and distracts my brain cells from switching to depress mode.

I think think think daddy's doing fine.

Okay, I want to go read now because I'm having problems sleeping at night, and I'm having pizza at 4 before I begin fasting.

Love, goodbye.


.
play