<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 September 2007 2:27 AM
Waking up to you.

I think there's two more weeks before school resumes and honestly I don't know whether I really want to anticipate or cry. It really is great having all the time to just watch DVDs and read novels and stay home when I really feel like it. But there are times when I really need to get out of the house and go do something because really I'm losing my ability to focus. Scatterbrain, that's what you call my situation.

I was just wandering around the house, looking at my parents cuddle and laugh and smile and whisper, and I cannot help but realise how much I'd miss. I'm glad for them, they quarrel and argue and fight because they appear to be from different worlds and are mismatched to the weirdest possibility and yet, 21 years and still going strong. My mother thinks its weird but I still cringe at the thought that I'd one day stay side by side with one person for that long. It sounds very insane to me, really.

I remember telling Aunty Sue that I'm very irritated with Daddy because he keeps coming and going and coming and going and he's cutting my air supply by the minute with his antiques and that - haha- I'm over the crying phase. She'd ask me and talk to me and tell me things and all I say to her is Ouh well, I don't know. And then today just before work I had to sit at the foot of the bed and cry like a baby when all I ever intended to do was take a break.

I want to go to bed and wake up tomorrow with you right there infront of me, ready to take me in.


.
play