<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 October 2007 1:00 AM
Counterfeiting smile

My week zipped pass just like that and there you have it, a brand new week. If you asked me how my week was I wouldn't know either because ironic as it may seem, I am as clueless as you are. I never got the chance to whine Monday through Friday or sigh through my weekends because really, the week was one whole big pain in itself.

Time is like an antagonist to humans because the way I see it, it never really suits anyone. Mercilessly quick or brain-cell-depletingly slow, time is always the factor. So, while I futilely wish for time to zip by, I'll put a sweet front for you.


Define missing someone.
Love love, nightnight. =)


.
play