<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 October 2007 11:05 PM
Get That

My Internet connection is sooo fucked up that it took bloody 15 minutes for the page to load for me to get signed in. And by the time this is achieved, I've well forgotten what I had intended to rant about. So pardon me.

Ohkay. The definition of school this week; Shang, laughter, jokes, crap, work, lunch, music, deadlines, spreadsheets, PSP, more work, even more laughter, a whole lot of crap. Yes, school is somewhat hectic and I'm beginning to mix up points and deadlines but I think we're all doing fine. Sooo, by Monday we're doing both surveys and shopper calling. How EXCITE!!! I am very much looking forward to school! Knowing how amazingly time can fly, I'm going to make it a point to have a good time this next 7 weeks.

That aside, the boyfriend came for lunch. The story ends there because that's where your business ends and mine is my own. Oh yes, I gave him a tour right up to my workroom so that next time, I get pampered by someone fetching me right at my doorstep. HAHA!
And Lawrence of TTSH came by after dinner to erm, check on us? ... I don't know.

Okay, I'm watching this trailer on HEROES, and there's this part

Mother (or whoever): So, Claire (I think), did you do anything interesting today?
Claire (I think): Oh yeah I walked through fire and didn't get burnt.
Mother (or whoever): ???


I wish I could say that, but maybe mine would sound more like

Oh yeah I shot down that group of xjropqkcmasvbsfas in broad daylight and didn't get caught.


That would be awesome..



Okay I am such a scatterbrain because I still cannot remember what I wanted to say.

Survivor's on.

YAWN!

G'night.


.
play