That golden sunshine kind of dream.Often enough we rebut or reject amazing demands for us to be at our best at all times and to practice perfection by saying that nobody and absolutely nothing is perfect. But I think there is an ideal situation/condition of things we think of as brilliant. I spent my evening watching Stepford Wives on my mother's bed and I've come to realise that I one day would want to be that perfect wife who lives in an amazingly beautiful home and takes care of 2 wonderful children and wears sundresses to the grocery store and has beautiful flowing soft permed hair and has love written all over my face.

Well like I said everybody should have a clue of
idealness and if you thought that was how I dreamt of my future you can go fly kite. Because as heavenly as it sounds, I think its disgusting. True enough it does seem like a wonderful life but really it has that familiar sexist ring to it. How men like to wear the pants and the women lay low. No, I want to be that woman whose credibility goes a long way and end up with my own office in a 20+ storey corporate building and drive my Lexus/Volvo every morning to work in a power suit I'd starch to perfection. And then maybe get married at 30+. Full stop.
HA
HA
HA
My mother is sooo disapproving of this.
Okay that aside, my weekends are burnt and brace yourselves, its the weekdays already. Despite the million rants I hear, I never really could use that Monday Blues excuse because i never really felt it. I could have had a lousy weekend and a lousy start but I never felt much of the blues because I let the littlest things amuse me, so I can never sulk for long.
Henceforth I think tomorrow will be a good day.
Oh can you believe it I am excited for school. The irony of it!

OK goodnight.