<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 October 2007 4:55 AM
When strings threaten to snap

ZiZi came home last night saying daddy's getting worse by the minute and that his body is breaking down and that the medication is not helping and the doctors cannot do much and that he's hanging on very thinly and that mummy is starting to panic and everyone is starting to gather and cry and pray hard and I haven't seen him since Friday so no matter what happens I have to go tomorrow so Daddy hang in there for me and for all of us.

I am so sorry.

--

Nevertheless, I am missing somebody.
You've kept me very happy.
Love. =)


.
play