<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 November 2007 8:52 PM
Be good be fine.

I feel very relieved because yesterday's problems were pretty much solved and I can continue my work, more or less. So, this shows that I was not entirely wrong, just careless and confused. All smiles. =)

Other than that, everything went well today, despite the bad start. I think it rained like it hasn't for months, and getting to school was an ordeal. Nevertheless, I think today I laughed more than I formed complete sentences, with Shang and Jess and JM company for lunch and after. And then I gave myself a throbbing headache. Funny how I was wide awake for hours after lunch but ended up falling asleep at the computer table 15minutes before dismissal. I think the headache did it.

Okay, so the fever seems to be subsiding and the knee is getting worse. Responsible; I'll go do everything I'm supposed to today and tomorrow so maybe Friday..

Haha.

Oh I saw Jodie today. Its been a month or so? Happy happy.


I'm off to do my report now.
Til later.


.
play