Write me a silver-inked ending.It's only Friday and I'm all set to wrap up the week. Yet it doesn't seem much of a difference to me because basically the weeks are rolling on and on, and the end of a week is not as significant as the end of a book. You can't put a bookmark and stop events when you're tired, and you definitely can't slam the hardcover shut because it don't work temporarily. Sometimes I'm wishing for the clock to stop ticking and for silence as dead as space.
Right. So today's the last day for the business informatics people. You are loved, really. Much to see, there is.









Now he's not one of those leaving. He was just there.


Spotlight's on the thorn.

JESSICA!

Evidently enough, I need to learn to sleep at 10pm everyday.





Now you see, Jessica's everybody's favourite friend.

























As planned, Friday night was reserved for the family. I had 2 hours to get home, freshen up, get dressed and head out for dinner and then to watch Enchanted.









Put aside your cool-dude factor and watch this. Enchanted was good. I wouldn't rate it the best; I'll save that for AVP2 and The Golden Compass, nevertheless it was nice to watch. Leaving you with a feel-good and smittened feeling, it makes you smile, really. Funny aside, its a lovely show to watch. Its a couple movie, though. For sure, I like the happy ending.
The oh-so-good-fairytale-like feeling's long gone.
Goodnight.