<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 November 2007 1:44 AM
Lemony Fresh, Not.

I should've been asleep by now. I was done tabulating the internal project surveys about an hour ago, there's no one worthy of a chat, and the TV sucks. I watched Transformers for the 2nd time this week and I'm left with a childish fantasy of being big, shiny and cool just like Optimus Prime. The thrill's over, and my head is swimming with numbers and I very much like to dive into bed and wake tomorrow. Tomorrow always appears fun, and bedtime is always oh-so-good.

But even with more than enough reasons to knock out at this very moment, I cannot help but feel irritated. Why? Because my laptop is like a stupid new born baby, with me saying the occasional "oh thank god for that!". I didn't know reformatting was this completely effective. Honestly, I had thought reformatting was more like deleting bullshit memories and toxic contents in the human body, but ahha today I found out it deletes the taste buds and the rest of the senses as well.

Was that a bad comparison? =) I'm sorry, I'm not thinking straight anymore so I think that's a clear sign I should forget about this and get tucked in.

Ok, no pictures until I reinstall my picture manager and the rest of the bunch.

Goodnight.


.
play