<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 November 2007 11:20 PM
Play nice to get.

I'm going to pretend I'm perfectly fine, because they always say its mind over matter. A hectic week it was, and we're halfway to the end. Its 3 more weeks to go, and then we're up for our classical stopover. No, I'm not excited.

So, the internal project is done for. What can I say, we were grilled to the end and for what's worth, we handed in our report anyway. Presentations always suck; its very much like customer service. You deal with an audience face to face, and you get the questions and the dissatisfactions smacked on your face; you hand in the report and walk off, you get feedbacks written and sometimes, delivered back. The latter's easier, but never always the case.

The year 3 business informatic students are leaving us this week, and they're going to be missed. Oh, especially Jessica, because she's just everybody's favourite friend. You rock lah!

Taking pictures never really needed a reason. You can just snap, really.


We had this fashion show thing going on then, and it was pretty alright. The models were great honestly, with one or two (I'm thinking like, FIVE!) being the object of sheer mockery. But what can we do, we're human and its compulsory for survival. Haha. That, and to drool at the cute ones.








Ebs mentioned about girls being superficial and getting all squeky and excited over guys with great bods and killer smiles. Don't begin disliking her though, because its just her wise observation, and despite it all, she's still goes omg he's hot.


Think DBI students, the first thing that's going to come to mind would be none other than JESSICA! She's very adorable really, you just want to squeeze her. Other than that, I'm just jealous. Of her hair. Dimples. Cheerfulness. =)You the BABE lah!










You see, the problem with my best friend here is, he doesn't like to take pictures. He dodges, runs, turn away, grab the camera and do whatever possible so his face isn't captured. And then he poses for the camera like he's a dud from the Backstreet Boys. Shout, EMO!


Oooh, I'm watching Transformers for the 3785625265728758652757th time, and I'm not complaining. The only complaint I have is that my brotherbrat is making much more noise than the machines are, and its pretty annoying. You know, one of these days I'm going to take that VCD and lock my room door and watch it on my laptop, alone.

Haha, talk about childish selfishness.

Okay Joanne's not feeling well and she scares me sometimes, really. She's a potential workaholic, and she makes us all look stupid. Yes, I should spend more time with people like her. Its called ironic motivations.

I'm done here. Byebye.


.
play