<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 November 2007 10:49 PM
Strike 'em out, one by one.

Yes I like it this way. My days are wearing on with me rushing and working here and there, and the moment I tuck in I'm dead asleep. I leave for school early and anticipate a fun day at school with loads of work and friends in mind and I get home thinking of my laptop, a goodnight's sleep and a nearby tomorrow, packed with more work, running around, fun and laughter. Ironic as it may seem, I'm happy with my workload, and it beats call centre and frontline customer service experience a hundred times over.

Fun as it was, today was pretty disappointing because I am a complete scatterbrain. Oh, like you don't know. =)

1) I am misplacing things. Important things.
2) I am forgetting things. Equally important things
3) I am very blur today.
4) I was late for my briefing with my own mum.
5) I didn't save the files on my brand new thumbdrive properly, and so
6) I couldn't do the tasks I promised to complete by tonight to my supervisor.

At least he was super nice enough to tolerate today's obvious incompetence and say no worries, and just give me that Is something wrong with her today? look.

On a brighter note, tomorrow's another day to look forward to. I get to organise stuff, walk around, crap around, have fun and laugh to my own content. The agenda for tomorrow; spreadsheet submission, overseas trip proposal presentation, surveys surveys surveys, tabulations and compilations, hang out, client meet up and then home sweet home by say, 9pm? Haha, I'm ironically happy!

Plus plus, I'm booked for the weekends. Its office hour work for both days, and no I'm not entirely looking forward to that. Nevertheless, I'll be burning it well I guess.

Ok I'm off to help Joanne with some research.

Goodnight to the rest of you. =)


.
play