Strike one for the dumbass.You know what's worst than not knowing what to do? Its when you think you know what you're doing and then you realise its not right anymore and so you're stuck between redo-ing it and seriously brainstorming till you're goddamn sure you're right because you don't want to ever land back at square one again.
I was tempted to give it another go because I've realised halfway through my result tabulating, table forming, chart creating and analysis writing, that my cross tabulations are so inaccurate and useless, I can go screw myself serious. So this is the part where I'm supposed to scream my head off because my effort for the past 4 hours has miraculously gone to waste. Of course that didn't happen because I keep my cool people; I guess I just stared at the screen for the next donkey years and then decided to come online and lament to Joanne because I, am screwed. She did give me the necessary motivation to carry on though, because her intelligent lines were missing and the only things she actually replied honestly was
?,
err and
hmmm ok.
And so like I said, I was so tempted to justify my efforts by giving it another go. Going to class with a pathetic face and a sympathetic story to tell the group mates isn't really very ideal. Its going to be really stomach flopping when they discuss their masterpieces and I come back with more dirt than sparkle. And so its body stretching, mind relaxing/clearing and stomach filling sessions before I resume work, and then there's this.

Okay, so at this point of time, going to class with a pathetic face and a sympathetic story to tell the group mates does seem ideal after all. Oh please understand, I think its rather insane to work with this at 1am in the morning unless you have a mind like Russel Crowe in Beautiful Minds and the relevant numbers/answers/solutions would just shine at your face. Or maybe they'd tell me I'd thinking too much and that everything is actually just fine, that way I can carry on with my work contentedly.
Lest that happens, for now I'll give all pressure for raw hardworkingness the big fat middle finger. Sleep, and I'll be fresh for tomorrow.