One, two, buckle my shoeSurprise surprise, the weekends have just ended. Not that they've ever stayed long enough to really be noticed. Its almost always been work for the weekends, half a day spent playing Santa; deciding whether you're nice, and worth the effort of the tedious process of getting a taxi roll right up to you. And then its all about getting home, and falling into bed as soon as I can. Sometimes, I love my weekends, really, I'm so sociable.
So I spent some time bloghopping recently, and oh boy, have I lost contact with some of my friends. I've found some who are exactly the same, but most make me feel like I've been dead outside my project room. There's some who's gotten in and out of relationships, some who want to die a million times over and are still writing about it even after a year, and some are well, just sunshine & happiness with or without reason.
To one, I wish you well, and hope for many great things for you.
Ahh, that aside, my week's been aweful. No, that's an overstatement. It was bad, but pleasant enough? Make sense, please. It's been headaches,fevers,sleeplessness, and oh that really irritating knee pain. Apparently, the doctor said I've strained my muscles/ligaments at the knee area due to (haha) strenuous activities. Yes, sitting in front of the computer in an air-conditioned room for like 7 hours plus marathons up and down flights of stairs is very strenuous.
Other than that, I'm emotionally drained. I'm tired.
Prescribed a very standard application gel and a typical polyclinic-prescribed paracetamol, I couldn't care less. I've submitted my MC online (1/4 of the entire required process done. WOW!), had my rest day, and so I'm a contented person. Except that my knee, is still being really bitchy.
Oh, did I tell you I went for my brotherbrat's primary one orientation on Saturday morning? Well ,actually nothing interesting happened, only that my mother and I fanned ourselves vigorously & slept intermittently while we were like 10 steps away from the principal. Well, she spoke to us like we were the six-year-olds being orientated. Such a drag.
And he ( the brotherbrat) came back with new found enthusiasm to watch Bee Movie. Haha.
Talking about movies, I want to watch umm umm umm..
Enchanted (21st November)
The Golden Compass(6 December)
Alien Vs. Predator 2 (25 December)

Oh the excitement!!!
Ok, I'm half tucked in a dark bedroom with no other light source other than my newly reformatted laptop. Que call - its time for bed.
See you tomorrow uhSweet Dreams.