<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 November 2007 2:43 AM
Throw me the cards.

Somehow everyone's listening to sappy songs, making sentimental references, and avoiding too much family time. At times I'm happy, knowing that I'd spend almost 12hours out at school or somewhere everyday. And it feels good working on weekends; I count the hours till I log off from work, but often enough I do not anticipate home. And when its home time its almost always the TV, laptop, dinner & overshot sleep time.

Sometimes I tell myself I want things to get worst; I want home to be just a shelter. To come home just for a good shower and some deserved sleep. At times I think that's ideal, but we all know, its just denial. So this is the part where I reflect that accepting is crucial for moving on and that moving on is crucial for survival. Sanity, now that's crucial too.

So technically speaking. its either I pretend that things aren't affecting me head to toe, or that I just block/filter all things associated with Daddy. Play a mental Pyramid Game, and discard them all. Yes I think I've found my solution. You can come waving a disapproving finger in my face if you've got something you think is better. =)

Ok let's pretend I'm moving on here, so let's not talk about anything associated with daddy.

Ebs mentioned something this week, about superficiality. Yes, well we had this fashion show thing going on in our school last week and who'd really resist gawking at not exactly hunky-handsome men, but more like geeky-gorgeous studs. So the topic came up when Ebs defended herself when she appeared to us as having the hots for one of the bashful models. She finds it superficial to like someone based on him/her strutting on makeshift stages, or in any case their appearance. No matter big brown eyes, or tall dark and handsome, what really matters, is good nice personality.

Okay its 245am already and HAHA, I'm still here ranting about political correctness, and erm.. boys. Tomorrow tomorrow.. its just school tomorrow. Wow.

I'm headed off to bed now. I have loads to say, and pictures to display, but I think I'm too sleepy to write it all down. Pictures will come some other time.























































Oh but this one's for you Ebs!




Oh I've contracted suddenly laziness, and hence I shall fuck off. A.K.A

Goodnight.


.
play