<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
16 November 2007 11:12 PM
Wake up, we're on this side of the world.

If I were to meet God one day, I'd ask just one thing. Why?. I guess that covers basically everything. Why things happen as they do. Why are we not able to coexist. Why create a category as sins, why not make us perfect so there would be joy watching over us. Why allow us to make up pathetic art like songs claiming God is one of us, and that God would find substitutes like Bruce Almighty. Why make people come and go as they do. Why make women carry babies for 9 months and chickens can lay eggs and get laid in seconds. Why not take back all souls instead of allowing them to bodilessly roam. Why make Africa suffer. Why can't we all be equal. Just why?

Of course I wouldn't ask in an accusing nor rude manner. I'd probably sit somewhere and look up at him the way I sat at my father's feet at 6 years old and ask him why people have to die. And I hope my hair gets ruffled the way daddy did it. But of course, do you really think I'm expecting an answer, or for such an opportunity to really take place to begin with? No, not over my own dead body.

We were on the expressway when I saw a minor accident involving an seemingly untouched car and a van at the road shoulder, a little deformed on the side. Everyone seemed unscathed, but I was intrigued because for such a minor accident, about 5 cars were parked on the shoulder surrounding the scene. Closer to the scene, I saw men hoisting a Muslim coffin out of the van.

I do not mean to question, but any possible reason why something like that happened at such a situation escapes me.Then again, happens so I meet God one day, I would not dare to even look up, what more lift my head and open my mouth to ask such; such a thought is worthy of a tight slap.

I'm done with that thought.

--

Monday. 10pm. Arts Central. Princess Diana.

I like her alot. I think she's a wonder. Someone to admire, I suppose? I figure she deserves to live longer than the many other political jokers I see on TV. No, not for me to decide.

Its funny how the human mind wonders. I ought to get on with my Internal Project now.

Goodbye. =)


.
play