<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
31 December 2007 1:08 AM
And so my red baloon floats away.

This year will close gracefully and as the new year slams in, I will sit on the sofa and tell my shrink that this coming year I hope for a new pretty face with big wide eyes, some serious liposuction and a Frenchman for a tutor. I would promise to tuck away any paranoia I have of life and behave; and try to absorb and believe in fortune cookie shit. And then I would brainwash my own mother so she'll terrorise half our world with her Jimmy Choos and Chanel pieces.

I have gathered the necessary gut to look back into this past year and with what limited vocabulary ability that I have, I have found the most suitable yet seemingly stupid word to synopsize it all.

Dumbfounding.

So yes I would will for a better new year, and even though I have yet to come up with a specifically significant new year resolution for the coming year, I know I know what I should be doing, because despite it all, it almost always revolves around the ridiculously same goal : to be a better person.

Anyways.

My laptop is up with 5 new shows to watch, and I have 2 books twice the size of your dictionary to read. 1 more week till school reopens.

JOY.


.
play