<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 December 2007 11:23 PM
Go to sleep, this wont hurt a bit.

I'm sure everyone tries to live everyday embracing it with silent cheers because every new day brings something for everyone, good and bad. But you know the feeling, when you wake up trying to hit the shower and start your day all good and fresh but end up tossing and turning in bed for a good hour before beginning your day by first setting your foot off the bed. I'm not talking about lazy Sunday mornings; its more like waking up half hearted because you know some things cannot be changed and some things, just won't come around.

I got up begrudgingly today, just like that, because I know I was going to have an aweful start. The heavy feeling still hasn't left me; that we went by Hari Raya Haji behind closed doors and four persons minding our own business, ending the day with mom tearing up because she's holding up the worse. Honestly at times I feel like telling her to buck up because she's making it very hard for us to move on, but I know I should leave my thoughts unspoken and try to understand her feelings.

Buck up, Heart, buck up.

--

There goes my first week of school term vacation and I wouldn't exactly say I burnt it. I spent it well with the family because 1) I get to have no association with school for 3 weeks which equates to 2) no school projects, assignments, revisions. =) 3) My workplace appears to be overloaded with manpower, so no extra pocket money this holiday for me. =(

All through the first week its shopping, aimless walking, outside lunch/dinner, tv and lazing around with the mother and brat. ZiZi's lucky to have work scheduled and projects killing him because I wish I was in his position. =) Friday was dinner affair at Swenson's for no good occasion but the fact that mother has $200 to spend there. We're very diet concious really because in the end our bill only amounted to $60.


Nothing much to speak of for the weekends because they have become monotonous due to work, and the only excitement is that I'm getting a Christmas gift from Mrs Ron, so happyhappy! now its my turn to think about what she might want. Ron Weasly's out of the question,love, so maybe a High School Musical inspired sundress.?

Mom's offday is today and we're supposed to have our family evening but nope I'm here wowed by my old music files and typing away. We're all in our respective rooms and I'm bored as hell because I haven't gotten any new movies in my laptop and the library hasn't been on my to go list for quite a while now.

Tomorrow's plan is either movies, shopping, or a day at the Singapore Science Centre. ZiZi's working again tomorrow and gosh I cannot wait for mom's plans for Christmas. I feel like going to the Zoo all of a sudden so maybe I'm going to drag someone along. I'll ask mom to get the tickets for me first so while that its the trip to my favourite hangout the Library. HAH


.
play